Re: network status update & key handling

El sáb, 02-07-2005 a las 22:29 +0200, Jesus Climent escribió:
> On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 12:37:54PM +0200, Herman Robak wrote:
> >
> >  For those of us who bring more than 8000 Euros worth of gear, some of
> > which is easy to fence, that solution is not ideal.
>
> People living in this buildings all along the year store gear worth probably
> 10 times that, or even more, and they leave the balcony doors open on the
> ground level, without security bars on the windows.
>
> Been living here, seen that.

  But also you being Spanish should know that a lot of people from other
places of the world won't feel confident doing so. Perhaps there won't
be any problem, but we have written downd in our brains that doors must
be kept closed.

  Anyway I have made what you say for years in the student's residence
in which I lived during the university, and without any problem.

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo@debian.org