Re: network status update & key handling

On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 10:37:02AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> That's going to be mightily awkward if not everyone in a room is going
> to bed at the same time. Is there anything stopping us from making key
> copies ourselves?

Rules. In Finland, if you are told not to make copies of keys, you just dont
go and make them because they expect you not to.

We are not allowed to make copies of the keys.

So please, pretty please, lets not be too smartie. We have put a lot of
confidence on the well behaving of the big group coming to the building, so
let's not break that confidence that the people who rented the building has
also put on us.

> Or alternatively, how hard is it to pick the locks without having a
> bumpkey at hand :)

Read above.

If you leave your key inside, or loose it, please, call Rapido, and not try to
make a mess with the lock.

This are Abloy Turvalukko, so they are not exatly easy ones.

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

Jack, please, I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by
myself!
		--Mayor (The Nightmare Before Christmas)