Re: don't bring your APs to HEL

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 13:55 +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> sorry, we dont make the rules. We have been struggeling to get
> wireless in the first place.

In future, it would probably be helpful to determine exactly what level
of network connectivity will be available before committing to a
location. I don't know whether we're at the stage that working wireless
is a reasonable expectation yet, but it's certainly clear that several
people think that it's vital for a Debconf location.

(As an aside, will there be at least one network port per registered
participant?)

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org