Re: DebConf-7 ;)

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Wed, May 25, 2005 at 11:44:22AM +0200]:

> > >Uhm... there were some thoughts to bring DebConf 2007 to Germany /
> > >Berlin, the week before Wizards of Oz 4 will start or so... well, at
> > >least we had that idea during last CeBIT, but ... we have still some
> > >couple of years to discuss that out ;)
> >
> > And the UK Cab^H^H^Hgroup want to host in Edinburgh in 2007, as I'm
> > sure we mentioned last year in Brazil...
>
> even wikipedia knows about greece:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debconf
>
> markos and announced his intentions for greece even before
> brazil, as far as i know.

I am _SO_ glad that, although there is a lot of competition for
Debconf7, Debconf6 has settled in .mx! ;-)

...But anyway, given the panorama, Debconf7 will be in Europe... And
probably Debconf7 will be in Asia, as there are not that many American
(read: From Alaska to Patagonia) DDs pushing for hosting it.

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23