Re: Suggestions for night arrival

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Jaakko Niemi wrote:

> On Tue, 24 May 2005, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Hi all,

Hi

> > I just booked a nice affordable flight (thanks for the blue1 tip Andreas!).
> >
> > I'll be arriving on June 28 for a little pre-debconf holydays; the only
> > problem is that I'll be arriving at 01:30. So I'm looking for suggestion
> > on what to do when I arrive at the airport at that time...
>
>  Either wait for the first busses which go around 06:00 or grab
>  a taxi to the center or then bribe some local with a car.

Maybe someone who lives in the area is so nice to pick him up?

> > Also, would it be possible to park my laptop somewhere until the start of
> > debconf? I plan to arrive back at HUT on the 5th for the d-i devcamp.
>
>  Bribe some local or check out storage lockers in main railway
>  station for example. Not sure how safe those are, though.

Maybe someone who lives in the area is so nice to store it for him?

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but if debconf would be in Belgium or very near
Belgium I would try to find a solution for these problems ...

Cheers

Luk

PS: Yes, I'm from Belgium.
PS2: Yes, we are silently planning to bring Debconf to Belgium, aren't we
Wouter? (earliest 2007, maybe later)