Re: What do you look for in your accomodation? a survey

Steve McIntyre dijo [Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 01:52:28PM +0100]:
> >I concur... I sleep badly when on the floor/etc, but I can manage for
> >one or two nights, but doing it for 10 nights or whatever would turn me
> >into an incoherent zombie. I can imagine that at debconf, I will be
> >going to bed late and then probably woken up in the morning for more
> >hacking/talks/whatever, so I need all the sleep I can get. :)
>
> Yup, seconded. 10 days of bad sleep would probably make me go psycho
> and start stabbing people... :-)

With ~30 psychos as you, after six days there might just be enough
pressure to release Sarge as-is and have a four day long party.

Yup, Steve gets the floor.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450