Re: What do you look for in your accomodation? a survey

Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> Darn, now I'm going to regret living near enough that I will be
> sleeping in my own bed every night.

I hear there's plenty of floor space to crash at if you want to join us!
I even think I'll miss the gym. All those feromones floating around... :)
No, really, the gym was really cool.

--
 .''`.   Dormir contigo es estar solo dos veces, es la soledad al cuadrado.
: :' :                                                           -- Sabina