Re: What do you look for in your accomodation? a survey (was: Accommodation?)

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 10:11:52AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> >- the uncertaincy WHOM you might share the room with?
> Usually Debian people are nice. :)
> It might be an enhancement to find out "reasonable pairs" in the sense that
> they work on similar projects or who want to exchange some ideas.  I could
> name some persons from the CDD field I would like to share the room for
> intensive discussions.

Uhm... I don't really agree.  This kind of chats are best done outside
with a bottle of something, or naked on a beach.

In my past debconf, when I had to force myself to go to bed, it was only
because I wanted to spare others the effort of dragging my unconscious
body to it.

I consider the bed in a debconf as the sacred place where to gently
store the hackers when they cannot hack (or drink) anymore ;)

Ciao,

Enrico