Re: Recording presentations

Hi,

On Sunday 17 April 2005 13:28, John Lightsey wrote:
> I have the last HLUG presentation online, but don't hold the content of
> the presentation against me.  It streams reasonably well within a
> browser using mplayer, from the command line using totem, or from
> windows using vlc.
>
> http://www.nixnuts.net/test.asx

Hmmm... kaffeine displays nothing here, as well as totem. vlc manages to
display the video, but chokes really a lot, not really usable. Funny thing is
can get the file with wget with more then 100K/s - so just after I started
wget I launched vlc on the file and can watch it without problems...

regards,
 Holger