Just a few questions...

Hi,

This will be my first debconf if I go and I just want to ask a few
questions:

1. There's no charge for the event? I certainly can't find any mention
of one. Is there a limit to people?

2. There doesn't seem to be a charge for the accomodation, what I find
amazing, but may be normal. First come, first serve?

3. Free food? Do I read this correctly?

4. The feeling seems to be more "we're providing a space to let people
get together to do what they like" than a formal organised conference.
Is this right?

5. I've been told that bikes are cheap to hire in Finland. Is this
correct?

Sorry if these appear to be obvious, but I'm just confirming things.

BTW, this site (http://kartta.hel.fi/opas/en/) appears really useful if
you want to know where an address is in Finland. Might be worth linking
to on the site.

Thanks in advance,