Re: Are all travel plans made?

Hello,

On Apr/17/2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> > maybe some people is bit lazy :-)
> >
> > Or maybe some people is waiting for schedule to plan which day
> > arrive
> > and leave?
> >
> > Anybody knows anything about it? It will be some topics days?
> > (administration day, user day, etc.)
>
> dont wait for an official schedule. it will work differently this
> year:
> people will be able to vote on (or check) which talks and bofs they
> want to
> attend and our conference management system will produce a schedule
> and try to arrange the talks in a way that you can attend the ones you
> wanted to see.

for me it is fine, because i will be in Estonia and Helsinki from 10 to
19 :-) (so no problem for me)

But i think that maybe for some people who have to buy plane tickets,
etc. it
will be difficult or expensive to wait or to change the plane tickets...

Although i think, a really good system to make schedule

> the right way is to book now and update your traveling information in
> comas, and later vote on the talks and bofs available.

ok!

Ah, and one more question, when people will vote for it? 1 week before?
2 weeks? etc.

PD: Andreas, excuse me for personal mail, i have not well filtered this
list

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info