Re: Are all travel plans made?

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 05:53:30PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * Andreas Metzler (ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org) [050417 17:44]:
> > On 2005-04-17 Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pinux.info> wrote:
> > Me too. I have not got a basic idea what "July 10th to July 17th"
> > means. - Are these the days with complete schedule, i.e. should I
> > arrive on the 9th and leave at the 12th if want to make the most of
> > it, or is the 17th the deadline for leaving the building?
>
> we will have complete schedule (or events) on 10-17th. the deadline to
> leave the building will be the 18th. it would be good to leave the
> building early on the 18th.

a question about the beginning.

I fly with germanwings on the 5th to helsinki.

Can I (and others) get a place to sleep in the debconf building? I
don't need foot in the time from 5th-9th.

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Montag ist eine furchtbare Art, ein Siebtel seines Lebens zu