Re: Are all travel plans made?

Hi,

On Apr/16/2005, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> I'm suprised that this mailing list ist so quiet. Does that mean that
> most attendees have made their travel arrangements (and I should do so,
> too), or that most attendees are like me a bit lazy there and just wait
> for something to happen?

maybe some people is bit lazy :-)

Or maybe some people is waiting for schedule to plan which day arrive
and leave?

Anybody knows anything about it? It will be some topics days?
(administration day, user day, etc.)

This debconf will be my first debconf so i don't know lot about it

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info