Re: IRC meetings? (Was: bid deadline)

oh ya, almost forgot. Meeting earlier than 7 makes it tricky for me as I then have to gamble if I'll be close to good internet...

Can someone also please explain how the IRC thing works? I get the gist of it (thanks wiki), but what do I need to install where etc etc?

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Jonathan Carter <jonathan@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Hi!

On 17/09/2014 12:47, martin f krafft wrote:
> Wednesday 1900 CET will likely be fundraising team meetings, so
> maybe 1800 CET would work and we keep them to an hour?

I've mostly been lurking so far, but would like to attend the IRC
meeting, unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight either.

-Jonathan