Re: IRC meetings? (Was: bid deadline)

also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2014-09-15 10:47 +0200]:
> Evenings better for me too. Can do any night, but I actually think
> Wednesdays are good, because in my experience people only do their
> action items from previous meetings right before the next one - so
> Tuesday evening CLUG dinners might be a good motivational starting
> point :)

Wednesday 1900 CET will likely be fundraising team meetings, so
maybe 1800 CET would work and we keep them to an hour?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"in any hierarchy, each individual rises
 to his own level of incompetence,
 and then remains there."
                               -- murphy (after dr. laurence j. peter)