Re: Past DebConfs, what you need to know

Hi martin (2014.09.14_21:21:24_+0200)
> So maybe this is something to keep in mind already as we are
> approaching DC15: if you can, stay a day longer or two!

If you're involved in the bid team, do please try to get to DebConf 15.
There is always sponsorship available, and experience from past debconfs
is a valuable thing to have in the team.

Especially organisational experience. We should be trying to help the
DebConf 15 team out where possible, and get involved where possible.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/