Re: Past DebConfs, what you need to know

also sprach Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> [2014-08-30 21:25 +0200]:
> After the conference (usually about a year later) the conference team
> puts out a report.

Are you talking about the so-called "final report"? We certainly
hope it won't take a year, and …

> These give us a pretty good idea of what we need to
> do. Expected drop-out rates, issues encountered, sponsorship
> levels, etc. Find the reports in the debconf-data family of git
> repos [1].

I am not sure it's geared at that. However, after DC15, we would
really love to invite the DC16 team to stay a day or two longer, if
energy permits, for a hand-over meeting where we can do exactly
that: share experiences, discuss what worked and what did not, and
see you guys off for the big year to come.

So maybe this is something to keep in mind already as we are
approaching DC15: if you can, stay a day longer or two!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

a common mistake that people make
when trying to design something completely foolproof
was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
                                 -- douglas adams, "mostly harmless"