Re: [Debconf-announce] Day Trip

On 07/06/2012 06:10 PM, Felix Delattre wrote:
> I'm very happy to announce DebConf12's Day Trip: We are going to León:
> http://vianica.com/nicaragua/leon
>
> [...] three different activities are going to be
> offered, you'll have to choose one of them:
>
> * Leon - Visit the historical city of Leon, learn about colonial and
> revolutionary history of Nicaragua:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le%C3%B3n,_Nicaragua
> * Juan Venado Island - Nature and wild live on the mangrove forest
> island: http://vianica.com/attraction/13/juan-venado-island
> * Volcano "Cerro Negro" - Climb the youngest volcano in Nicaragua
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerro_Negro

Please put yourself in the Day Trip wiki page
(http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/DayTrip ) to choose one of the
three options. This way you can help us planning better. Please have in
mind that the Juan Venado Island trip has a maximum number of possible
participants.

> Do you want to come with us? Please check "I will attend Day Trip" in
> Penta in order to book your trip. :) Please do so before Monday, 9th of
> July at 18:00 GMT (noon in Nicaragua).

We extended this to be 15 GMT-6 (Nicaraguan time). So you have around 3
hours left to check your status in Penta. Please do so and unmark in
case you won't attend.

Thank you!
Felix