Re: vd+rw-tools 7.1, Blu-Ray, and INVALID FIELD IN CDB on session close

Le 17 février 2010, Ryan C. Underwood a écrit :

I wait until the disk is attempted to be mounted, found to be blank, and
a dialog pops up to open brasero/k3b, which I dismiss because I don't
want to use them now.

Another workaround would be to load the media
and to wait until all blinking stopped.
This should give the OS demons opportunity to
inspect the media and to then stay away from it.

Yes, I thought this is what I did, but maybe they are still bothering
the drive during the burn.

Just in case: there must be a config option in your window manager/desktop environment to stop automounting of media (usually this can be done in great detail: what to do with removable drives, with removable media, with blank discs, etc.)

--
Lucas Levrel