Re: Announcing cdrskin-0.7.2

On So, 18 Okt 2009, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> There is no need for a new implementation as there is a fast and and reliable OSS
> implementation that uses a license that is compatible with any other license.

The point is that all the code should be clean and GPL without any
special clauses as you tend to do. That simple.

Now there is an implementation everyone can take without the need to
quote anyone in the source code.

Here we go. That is open source. And Thomas (a lot) and I (a bit)
learned about funny algorithm and error correction. Not bad either.

And the best of all, no need from you to answer on any announcement
of Thomas with the same email "you have taken bla bla bla".

So there is also an advantage for you (aren't we nice to you!), you can
stop writing these emails and concentrate on sueing other developers
(as this is one of your hobbies). (BTW, you once threatend me to "come
over and find me", I am still waiting, shouldn't be tooo hard, and I am
still not scared ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
Does it worry you that you don't talk any kind of sense?