Re: cdrtools cdrecord/cdrecord.c

On Tue 24 Jan 2006 06:26:35 NZDT +1300, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> NOTE: it turns out that you are not helpful at all and only like to waste my
> time. Unless you are able to help with the problems please stop your postings.

Turned around, it becomes: it has turned out that this condescending
style is not helpful at all. Neither are 100% predictable outbursts
slogging off Linux, the kernel, or developers, they're just wasting our
time. Unless you are able to help with problems by giving technically
detailed and useful problem reports and learn to accept differences in a
way a bit more mature than tossing toys, please stop those postings.

Glashaus, Steine...

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.