Re: Looking for help with AIX5

On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 04:23:01PM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
>
> > On Son, 22 Okt 2006, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > > [non-cooperative and useless rants removed]
> > >
> > > If you have nothing to say, could you please stay quiet?
> >
> > Oh thanks for the friendly response. I thought I bring something to your
> > attention which might has slipped your attention.
>
> You did not send any useful information in your rants.
>
> And please note: this is a list for discussion problems in CD/DVD writing
> and not a list that supports you to spread your useless spam.
>
> Yoy did verify more than once that you are not interesting to support
> CD/DVD writing, so please finally keep off this list unless you change your
> mind.
>

> Forwarding the junk from Eduard Bloch, who did send tons of useless output that
> just _may_ verify that "libhfs_iso" did not compile, does not help as long as the
> compile messages from the compilation of that library are missing!
>
> Let me repeat:
>
> In order to investigate on the claim that there is a problem with a missing
> isnan(), I need the output from the "configure" run _and_ I need the content

It is not missing. It is in libm which you don't link with. I told you
that already. I pointed you even to our linker test to detect the issue.

And obviously you won't see that if you only work on header files that
you requested from me so there is no point in spending more
work/time/bandwidth on sending irrelevant information.

Eduard.