Re: Looking for help with AIX5

> On Son, 22 Okt 2006, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > [non-cooperative and useless rants removed]
> >
> > If you have nothing to say, could you please stay quiet?
> Oh thanks for the friendly response. I thought I bring something to your
> attention which might has slipped your attention.

You did not send any useful information in your rants.

And please note: this is a list for discussion problems in CD/DVD writing
and not a list that supports you to spread your useless spam.

Yoy did verify more than once that you are not interesting to support
CD/DVD writing, so please finally keep off this list unless you change your

Forwarding the junk from Eduard Bloch, who did send tons of useless output that
just _may_ verify that "libhfs_iso" did not compile, does not help as long as the
compile messages from the compilation of that library are missing!

Let me repeat:

In order to investigate on the claim that there is a problem with a missing
isnan(), I need the output from the "configure" run _and_ I need the content
of _all_ relevent system include files that deal with floating point numbers.
As it is hard to find out which files this are, it would be best to send all

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)