Re: Some intermediate thanks to Joerg Schilling

scdbackup@gmx.net wrote:

Hi,

in the name of my project scdbackup and its CD burning users
i want to thank Joerg Schilling for providing the burn foundation
since my project started in 1999.

Absolutely. Joerg has been most helpful in the past, and I'm really sorry that this had to happen, since he has demonstrated the ability to produce reliable working software. Unfortunately he has also shown a lack of ability to work in a collaborative manner, or as teachers in the USA say, "does not play well with others."

So thanks, and good luck to Joerg and to the new fork.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc