Re: Some intermediate thanks to Joerg Schilling

Hi Thomas,

thank you for your mail....althou I did not get it directly
but found it only by chance using google.

It seems that I have been cicked out from this list by Debian.

If you like to help me testing, please check the latest
cdrtools-2.01.01a13

	ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/cdrtools-2.01.01a13.tar.bz2

and tell me whether you have any problems with the completely reritten
command line parsing and with the new find(1) features.

Note that the latst mkisofs now suopports find(1) expressions similar to star(1)
via libfind.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)