Re: Some intermediate thanks to Joerg Schilling

I'd like to second these comments.  I've been using cdrecord (and friends) daily for several years.  In most cases the results were excellent.

I don't think we should let less substantive issues, including perhaps the tone of some communications, to mask the fact that Jorg provided software to fill an important need with primarily excellent results.

Seth Kurtzberg