Re: cdrtools cdrecord/cdrecord.c

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de> wrote:

> > Please understand that I am not willing to waste my time with
> > constanly trying out new Linux version as long as the Linux Folks is
> > not willing to to stop introducing new problems for CD/DVD writing.
>
> Well, your alternative would be to call Linux officially unsupported.

This is the very difference between me and the Linux Kernel crew:

I neither call Linux unsupported nor do I add code that make the Linux kernel
failing.

I just take Linux less serious since it's makers started this silly war against
CD/DVD writing.

And BTW: my programs all work on 30 different platforms. Changes that make them
fail on at least one of the supported platforms are unacceptable.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)