Re: dvd-r questions and problems

> Doing research I see that mkisofs had problems with >
> 2 GB files but that shouldn't be the case now correct?

mkisofs can create images >2GB, however if you want to store them on a
filesystem with a 2GB limit you're out of luck. Dito for piping the
data, which involves the shell and/or the filesystem again. growisofs
must be piping the data through mkisofs somehow if you use it as a
front-end for mastering.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.