Re: CDRecord proper dev specification w/2.6.x

> Have you tried multisession as a user?

I never use it, because I either pretty much fill up a CD or use cdrw.
However a quick test shows that it works just fine:

> cdrecord dev=/dev/hdd -tao -multi /tmp/test.iso
> cdrecord dev=/dev/hdd -msinfo
0,27360

As $USER, SuSE 9.2, stock install with all current updates. My first
attempt was with -nofix instead of -multi, which resulted in rubbish
from -msinfo.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.