Re: Best way to write DVD+R? growisofs ?

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 08:18:44AM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> The word "latest" is a big red flag for me.  If you just want to say
> that you don't know what version of the firmware you have, then say
> that.  Don't ever say "I have the latest..." because then we'll assume
> that you don't know what version you have *and* that you don't know
> which version is the newest at the time of your writing.

Please read the beginning of the thread where you could read the
firmware of my drive... which is the latest Sony released, at least on
today.

Why are yu assuming all other are stupid and don't know there firmware
is a mystery for me, but doesn't matter ;-(

	Grégoire
http://algebra.epfl.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:Gregoire.Favre@freesurf.ch