Re: [Cdrecord-developers] Cdrtools-2.01a25: Patch to make cdrtools 2.01a25 Linux compatible

Yes, myself is to blame for not checking the updated FHS. But
why would anyone upgrading from libc5 to libc6 suspect that a
change in the FHS should affect the upgrade (esp. if the libc6
docs do not refer to the FHS)?

So my main complaint will be that I'll need to "dig around"
per se, in unknown places for random upgrades. If upgrading to
libc6 means I should rm the symlink, the libc6 docs should
point this out, or at least refer me to the LHS. I didn't see
either when I did the upgrade.