Re: c2scan of DVDs??

Joerg Schilling wrote:
Geoffrey <esoteric@3times25.net> wrote:

Solaris iso's are available on

Page not found.

I did load it a few minutes ago... maybe they just started to do the announced
switch from build 69 to build 72.

I thought 10 was not available for free.  I just downloaded 9.

Solaris 9 is available for free but may not be used without charge for
commercial use. Solaris 10 is free for any type of usage.

Well if you find a valid link for 10 please post to the list. I'll continue to check around as well.

The Freeware CD is on http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/freeware/index.html

This link only shows Solaris 8 and 9, no 10 either.

I did not yet find any binary from the S9 sfw CD that does work
on S 10. For GCC you may need to run fixincludes for GCC
to make it work correctly.

Thanks for the heads up.

Until later, Geoffrey