Re: c2scan of DVDs??

> There is a plan to support the Plextor 712 & 716 for that purpose.

Thanks, I guess two drives is a start ;)

Is there any other Linux software which can do DVD c2 scans now?

> I recommend to use Solaris. Solaris 10 is free to use for any purpose
> and the OpenSolaris license is expected to be ready soon.

If it ever boots on the hardware I have, and comes with a C compiler and
an otherwise at least semi-complete system. I'm strongly disinclined to
find out, though might change my mind if you had said that readcd -c2scan
will work on opensolaris on x86 and my drives, but you didn't.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.