Re: blank=all only works in isolation

I'd disagree about its validity. Blanking a CDRW disc before
writing sounded reasonable enough to me.  I always thought
that it didn't work because Linux was buggy.

(About my "Linux was buggy" comment: I started noticing this
after mounting HFS CDROM's started causing kernel panics, and
afterwards found out that this serious problem was caused by
a bug in Linux that is not going to be fixed. As for whether
the blanking-then-writing worked before, I *think* I have seen
it work before but, judging from what others are writing, I
likely didn't remember correctly.)