Re: Adding MD5 to Image...

	I had looked at that, and it works fine for CD-R's (and will probably implement it for CD-Rs.. However, for DVD's, I still can't have files bigger than 2.1Gb, so will need it split up, and AFAICT, tee does not split up the outputs.. (Unfortunately..)

Mike.

On vinyl, Lourens Veen was heard scratching:
How about using tee(1)? You could have mkisofs write the image to stdout, then use tee to put it into a file as well as pipe it into md5sum.

Lourens

Mike 'Fox' Morrey - Noble Systems
Director of Mad Science Programming
Head of the Spontaneous Data Generation Department
-> I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory. <-