Adding MD5 to Image...

	Hey guys..
	How hard would it be to have MKISOFS add a line after creating an image that had the MD5 sum for that image? i.e. Something like:
Total translation table size: 0
Total rockridge attributes bytes: 268578
Total directory bytes: 0
Path table size(bytes): 10
Max brk space used 1dc784
ISO Chksum: a69def10...190F5
2290963 extents written (4474 Mb)

	(I've seen a few(?) patches to have MKISOFS read/write individual files IN the image against MD5's, but nothing for the whole image..)

Only reason I ask is that alot of dist's are given with MD5's.. Currently I have to create the iso (split-output) twice, first time to the files, second time piping it to md5sum.
	I know enough 'C' to see where it writes to the file, but not enough to even try and mess with it. :)

Ideas? Thanks!
Mike.

Mike 'Fox' Morrey - Noble Systems
Director of Mad Science Programming
Head of the Spontaneous Data Generation Department
-> When you choke a Smurf, what colour does it turn? <-