Re: how to read second track of a multisessioned dvd+r, in the burner ?

> growisofs -Z /dev/dvd -R -J firstfile
> growisofs -M /dev/dvd -R -J secondfile
>
> how can I access secondfile ? I am trying to do it in the same recorder I used to burn the dvd, not in a dvd-ROM
> if I try
> mount -t iso9660 /dev/scd0 /mnt
> I see only firstfile.

You should see both right away... I mean normally is just works and no
extra mount options has to be passed. dvd+rw-tools page mentions that
sometimes Linux fails to mount multi-session in which case reloading
sr_mod should help.

> I was not able to guess if and how to use the sbsector=xxx option.
reference. You can calculate the value by adding 16 to address value in
"Multi-session info" line found at the end on dvd+rw-mediainfo output:

> FABRICATED TOC:
>  Track#1  :             14@0
>  Track#2  :             14@106832
>  Track#AA :             14@382064