Re: Hebrew Translation for Debian About Page

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:21:59 +0300
"Oz Nahum" <nahumoz@gmail.com> wrote:

> >It is quite well documented in the website:
> >http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs>
>
> at the moment I'd rather focus on translating, and I'll be happy if
> someone can commit the changes for me. I hope it's not rude to ask.

In addition to Tommi's comments:  Take a look at a WML file, they are not at all difficult to work with; in most cases there's only a few lines of WML code while the rest is text and HTML code.  None of us understand Hebrew and hence can't easily assist in merging your HTML translation into a "proper" WML file, and this part must be done in order to use the translation.

Avoid any duplicated translation work in the future by translating WML files. :-)

--
Regards, Kaare