Re: Translating packages.d.o

On Sat, Oct 13, 2007 at 07:18:35PM +0300, Tommi Vainikainen wrote:
> It seems that the bug applies to Dutch and Finnish. The common factor
> seems to be that conf/apache.conf(.sed.in) contains AddCharset
> ISO-8859-1 for those languages. Also if HTTP Content-Type header is
> correct, then HTML meta tag is redundant, and may be removed.

I have already fixed these bugs locally (the wrong charset in the meta tag
was an independent bug from the fact that apache sent the wrong
encoding), packages.debian.net should not be affected anymore. Will push
out later.

While you are correct that the meta tag is redundant I personally prefer to
have it present. If only to detect misconfiguration of apache ;)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/