Re: Adding ispell and wordlist policy reference in developers corner

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

New policy for ispell dictionaries and wordlists is already official in Debian and it would be a good thing to have an entry for it at the developers www page.

  http://dict-common.sourceforge.net/

I've added it to CVS. As much as I hate adding new dependencies on the
availability of Sourceforge, it did seem like the nicest way.

IMHO the maintainaiers should add this document to the DDP. That is, the
XML sources _should_ be in the DDP. I think it's not good for us (as a
team) to accept that official documentation for Debian is not part of our
infrastructure.

Hi, Javi

I can easily modify the Makefile I use for uploading the policy documents to make it upload in sync to sourceforge and to somewhere under the Debian hierarchy. The only question is where should I upload to, if I need a special account there and so on.

This might be the case for previous documentation, but not any longer after
all we _do_ have a draft DDP policy that says so (and nobody has objected
to it... yet)

I think I missed that policy. Any quick pointer to it?

Cheers

Please, keep cc'ing me on replies. I assume Josip reads debian-www in a regular basis so I am not cc'ing him.

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html