Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by finnish: webwml finnish/international/Finnish.wml engli ...

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2003-01-22 05:57]:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	finnish	03/01/22 05:57:18
                ^^^^^^^

> Modified files:
> 	finnish/international: Finnish.wml
> 	english/international: Finnish.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	I am new translation coordinator for finnish

 Do you like a person account?  Language accounts for handing over
and/or usage for more than one person are deprecated and it would be
nice to have that switched.

 Btw., I'm not sure if you are subscribed yet to debian-www, as
translation coordinator you must do it, so to make sure this reaches you
I sent you a copy directly.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
You want it in one line?  Does it have to fit in 80 columns?   :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <7349@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>