Re: Adding ispell and wordlist policy reference in developers corner

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 11:46:21PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 06:52:14PM +0100, Agustín Martín Domingo wrote:
> > New policy for ispell dictionaries and wordlists is already official in
> > Debian and it would be a good thing to have an entry for it at the
> > developers www page.
> >
> >    http://dict-common.sourceforge.net/
>
> I've added it to CVS. As much as I hate adding new dependencies on the
> availability of Sourceforge, it did seem like the nicest way.

IMHO the maintainaiers should add this document to the DDP. That is, the
XML sources _should_ be in the DDP. I think it's not good for us (as a
team) to accept that official documentation for Debian is not part of our
infrastructure.

This might be the case for previous documentation, but not any longer after
all we _do_ have a draft DDP policy that says so (and nobody has objected
to it... yet)

It might be the easiest for the time being but not the best on the long
run.

	Javi