Re: mindelta/maxdelta

Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At Sun, 8 Apr 2001 02:25:51 +0200,
> Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> wrote:
>
> > Try understanding english/template/debian/translation-check.wml.
> > The source should explain it.
>
> Thank you!  I understand.  webwml/japanese/devel/website/uptodate.wml
> will be translated soon.
>
> BTW,
>
> elsif ( $last_number - $last_translated_number >= $max_versions ) {
>         print qq(<translationoutofdate>)
> }
> elsif ( $last_number - $last_translated_number >= $min_versions ) {
>         print qq(<translationaged>)
> }
>
> This means that when difference in CVS ervisions is equal, the
> translation is considered aged.  This seems against the explanation

Only if you set mindelta = 0 or maxdelta = 0.

1 is the lowest sane value.

However, I don't believe you can set it to zero effectively:

$max_versions = $maxdelta || 5;

if (!$maxdelta) { 5 } else { $maxdelta };

0 is false, iirc.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds