mindelta/maxdelta

Hi,

I have some questions about translation of Debian webpages.
My question is about "mindelta" and "maxdelta" found at
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/uptodate .

1.
What is the difference between "mindelta" and "maxdelta"?
Only the nuance of "aged" and "outdated"?  (I feel some
difficulty to translate this nuance into Japanese).  Or,
any concrete difference of implementation of wml?  (I
extracted the source package of wml and invoke
"grep -i mindelta" but it failed.)

2.
The page says "{mindelta,maxdelta} which defines the maximum
difference in CVS revisions before the translation is
considered {aged,outdated}."

These sentences say that when "difference" is equal to
"min/maxdelta", the translation is _not_ considered
aged/outdated.  However, the following sentences say that
a value of "1" for these variables mean that every change
is considered making the translation aged/outdated.
Since "every change" makes the value of "difference" 1,
these two sentences disagree.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/