Hi Sven,

* Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr) [040714 15:25]:
> Yeah, but IRC is not email, and i not everyone does irc, which is a
> massive time loser, and quite discouraging anyway if you count the
> receival you get there from certain project members who are less than
> courteous.

I perfectly well understand the problems. I'm definitly not telling
that everything is ok. But - I don't think that personal attacks
against a ftp-master (especially against a ftp-master who answers on
questions in IRC) will help in this situation. (On the other hand, I
also don't think that personal attacks on other people will help.)

So, I hope that this heated discussion calms down soon, and that we
can start to actually fix problems, instead of discussing who wants or
needs tantrums thrown around.

Cheers,
Andi
--