On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 12:15, Daniel Silverstone wrote:

> Oliver Elphick wrote:
> | However, this GR should not have been necessary.  I second it in the
> | hope that dropping a sledgehammer on their toes will get the ftpmasters
> | to learn to communicate.
>
> And maybe; just maybe; what it'll do is break their already bruised and
> battered feet to the point that they give up and cease acting for the
> project at all.

Please realise that there is nothing more frustrating than sending
messages into a black hole.  If you telephone and leave messages for
someone who never rings back, or send emails which don't get replies,
that is far more stressful than getting negative responses.

It is very discourteous to ignore people.  Don't your fellow developers
deserve some human consideration and courtesy?

     "God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the
      fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord."
                                   I Corinthians 1:9