Re: Another proposal.

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 12:08:28PM -0800, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> the whole supermajority thing i feel would make people vote insincerely.
> the ony way to avoid it, as i see it, is to _remove entirely_ the Quorum
> and Supermajority requirements.
Just to repeat myself: I would support this idea.

Making "random" additions (with only half-understood consequences)
to the original Condorcet voting scheme seems messy to me.
And what are we trying to protect ourselves from?
I cannot really imagine something like a "hostile take-over"
of the debian project.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm