Re: voting mechanics draft update

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 12:11:30AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> It is not possible for to express a lack of preference among multiple
> options simultaneously with a preference for any of those multiple
> options over another option?

It's possible.  Even if the underlying data structures wouldn't
support it (they do), you could always give everybody two votes,
so that they could introduce their own ties between their own
preferences.

Is it a good idea?  I don't have an answer for that.

Should it be included in the constitution?

--
Raul