Re: startx - X : no permissions to start x session (or some such) when booting with systemd

On 12/10/13, Zenaan Harkness <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:
> After my recent sid upgrade, when I test boot with systemd, startx
> ends with an error saying something (I think it is X) is lacking
> permissions.

Just rebooted (to test other changes), and my laptop is now
auto-booting with systemd (looks like some grub customization has been
lost), but on the other hand, startx now works! Happy me :)

No idea what changed - I certainly have not modified any permissions today...
Zenaan