Re: HP PSC 1315 printer and hplip/hpcups printer cartridge mode issue

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:35:29 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> If you leave it and don't insist, they won't do anything :-(
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

I have to create a launchpad account to report the bug? Nevertheless I
suppose I might have to add my voice.

Problem is it appears hpijs has been deprecated in favour of hpcups and
now I am wondering whether the printout quality was an intentional
omission. With the HPCUPs driver I cannot even select the DPI
resolution :-(

--
Harishankar (http://harishankar.org http://lawstudentscommunity.com)